- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze's husband does not know his location2011-05-26 12:27
Nino Burjanadze's husband - Badri Bitsadze - has contacted with the media. Earlier, there was an information about his disappearence during the dispersal of the actions of protest in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to VZGLYAD, in a telephone interview with reporters Bitsadze said that he feels good, but he did not know his location at the moment.
«I'm fine, but I do not know where i am» - he said and underlined that Georgian authorities are not involved in this case.
«Vesti.ru» recalls that recently the police released son of Nino Burjanadze who was arrested earlier. After this, there have been reports about the disappearance of Badri Bitsadze, the husband's of the leader of the «National Assembly».
Burjanadze has underlined that recent events had finally convinced her that Georgia is ruled by the «gang of the criminals».