- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Interior Ministry: 90 protesters are indicted in Tbilisi2011-05-26 14:40
According to the new information released by the head of information-analytical department of the Georgian Interior Ministry Shota Utiashvili, about 90 protesters of the oppositional «National Assembly», which held the unauthorized action of protest in the night of May 26 in the center of the Georgian capital, were indicted.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Most of them got a two-month administrative imprisonment, and several criminal cases were prosecuted.
According to Shota Utiashvili , the police have a number of evidence of the fact that some of the organizers of the protest intended the possibility of development of the civil confrontation in Tbilisi. In particular, one of the proofs of this fact is a recording of a telephone conversation of the ex-parliament speaker Nino Burjanadze with her son.