- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Minister of Culture: Kremlin is guilty of everything!2011-05-26 15:54
Kremlin is guilty of everything! Severe slogans of the "National Assembly" is a sabotage which was planned in the Kremlin. As the "GHN" reports, this opinion was voiced today in by the Minister of Culture Nika Rurua in the interview while commenting on the events of the previous night in the Georgian capital.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It was a subversive act against the Georgian state, prepared and scripted in Kremlin. The situation which took place near the Parliament yesterday could have occurred in Paris, Washington and Rome" - said Rurua.
He also added that the young Georgian state, which celebrates the 20th anniversary of independence today has got a lot of enemies.
"Some people change their national interests for personal maniacal ambitions very often, so the responsibility for yesterday's events is on the organizers of these action because during their escape two men were killed"- said Minister of Culture of Georgia.