- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Foreign Ministry hopes for objective assessment of the actions of Saakashvili2011-05-26 17:57
Russian Foreign Ministry hopes that the international community will give an adequate assessment of the regime of President Saakashvili on the disperse of the opposition. As the "GHN" reports, this information was announced today at a briefing in Moscow by the Russian Foreign Ministry representative Alexander Lukashevich.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We hope that recent events in Georgia will receive an objective assessment not only from international human rights organizations, but also from those States that support the Saakashvili's regime, " - said Lukashewich.
"His (Saakashvili's) actions against the opposition in violation of generally accepted democratic norms should be investigated at the international level very seriously" - concluded the representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
Recall, last night Georgian police dispersed an opposition rally in the central of Tbilisi. Two men were killed and the dozens of people were injured.