- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The parliament of Abkhazia: Resignation of Bagapsh — nonsense!2011-05-27 14:32
Abkhazian Parliaments claimed that the statement released on the eve in the Georgian media that after a surgery on lung which President of the Republic of Abkhazia Sergei Bagapsh sustained in Moscow, he intends to resign "for health reasons", is "nonsense and misinformation".gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to "GHN" with reference to the Abkhaz parliament speaker Nugzar Ashuba, after the surgery in a Moscow clinic Bagapsh "feels fine, and he is going to return to his duties after he recovers".
He also added that the information about consultation on the appointment of the date of early elections in the country, allegedly passing on these days in the Abkhaz Parliament, is "ordinary rubbish and disinformation".