- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Spain intend to cooperate in the field of transport2011-05-27 16:00
Today Georgia and Spain announced their plans for cooperation in the field of transport. According to the "Business-Georgia", the questions of cooperation in this field was discussed by the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia Vera Kobalia and her Spanish counterpart Jose Luis Rodriguez Blanco at the World Forum on Transport, which started yesterday in Leipzig, Germany. The forum was attended by delegations of 53 countries around the world.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kobalia, they talked about the reforms carrying out in Georgia and security in the transport sector.
In the near future the Spanish delegation will visit Georgia, she added. "Experts who will visit Georgia will help us both in the field of sea transport, and in the field of aviation" - concluded the Minister.