- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian peacekeeper struck a mine in Afghanistan2011-05-27 17:09
Georgian peacekeeper Lavrosi Ivanidze died during the carrying of his duties in Afghanistan. According to the "GHN" referring to the Georgian defense ministry, he struck a mine while being on patrol.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Junior Sergeant Ivanidze served in the 33rd Battalion of peacekeeping mission of ISAF. He served in the Armed Forces of Georgia since 2005, said the Defense Ministry. In 2007-2008, he served in Iraq.
Ministry of Defense of Georgia expresses its condolences to the family of Lavrosi Ivanidze.