- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian National-Democrats demand the convening of the Security Council2011-05-27 17:32
Georgian National-Democrats demand from the president of Georgia the convening of the Security Council. According to the "GHN", in a statement by the representatives of the National Democratic Party was noted that when the country faces the threat it is unacceptable for politicians to occupy the position of observers. People are waiting from the politicians for effective steps, stated by the NDP.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"You can not name forces that act on the request of Russia "oppositional", claimed the party in their statement.
"Right now, the authorities should not tighten the regime. Quite the contrary, only Georgia, whose citizens are free and the real democratic reform are being achieved, the authorities can protect their country against Russian threats and other challenges" - stated by the NDP.