- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia will participate in the transport project "Viking"2011-05-30 15:31
According to the head of economic department of Georgia Vera Kobalia, in the near future Georgia would become an official member of the international transport project "Viking", which connects the transport systems of the Baltic and Black Seas.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the agency Trend reports, Vera Kobalia voiced this information to journalists in Vilnius after a meeting with the Minister of Transport and Communications of Lithuania Eligyusom Masiulis, held in frameworks of the International Transport Forum.
"Joining this project by Georgia will significantly increase the sea-borne freight turnover in the ports of Georgia, and its rail transportation" - underlined Kobalia.
The problems of the development of transport system between Europe and Asia was discussed at the Forum.