- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The charges were brought against the husband of Nino Burjanadze2011-05-30 16:11
Badri Bitsadze, husband of Nino Burjanadze, was officially charged with assaulting a police officer. The "GHN" conveys about this referring to the statement of the Chief Prosecutor of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In a statement of the prosecutor's office is said that Bitsadze was accused of "organizing of the attacks on the police by means of the pre-created group".
The prosecutor's office requires the payment of bail from Badri Bitsadze as a preventive measure to him.
As the prosecutor's office further explained , this charge is based on the audio and video that are in the hands of the investigating authorities now, and also on the testimony of General Gia Uchava.
Recall, earlier Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili has accused the opposition not only of the implementation of the "foreign script" on May 26 this year, when the "National Assembly" held actions of protest in the center of Tbilisi, but also of the deaths of people during this protest. The Georgian leader claimed this at the military parade: "They did not want freedom of speech, but they wanted violence and victims. When they could not achieve in order to obtain the necessary number of victims, their leaders fled away on cars and their convoy ran over two people".
"The policeman Vladimir Masurashvili was killed in a road traffic accident" - Burjanadze commented on this statement.