- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"National Council": Nika Kvintradze was killed2011-05-30 17:04
According to the leader of the Georgian oppositional movement "National Council" Koba Davitashvili, one of the victims of the tragic events in Tbilisi on May 26 - Nika Kvintradze - was killed. The "GHN" quotes his words.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We have presented a photographic material. It is clearly seen that Kvintradze was with tied hands and alive. Apparently, then he was transferred to a remand prison, where they killed him, and in order to hide their trails, they put the body on the roof of the store near the underground station "Square of Freedom", and then was told that was an accident "- believes Davitashvili.
Recall, there were found the bodies of two men at the roof of one of a single-storey shops near the underground station "Square of Freedom" on Rustaveli Avenue in central Tbilisi in the morning of May 27. Earlier in the night of May 26 police forcibly broke up a protest of oppositional "National Assembly". As a result of these events, according to official information of the Georgian authorities, two people were killed and about a hundred people were detained.