- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze asked the journalists to pay attention to reports of the Georgian broadcasting companies2011-05-30 18:41
Nino Burjanadze, who is the leader of the oppositional "Democratic Movement", appealed to the international media to draw attention to the footage of disperse of the demonstration in Tbilisi on May 26, which were shown in the Georgian television broadcast, and which is in the public access.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The footage which we have seen on the air of broadcasting "Imedi" - is a crime and a complete fake. I want to say to those people, who are involved in the preparation of such broadcasting, that you are a member of the attempt of a political murder. I appeal to journalists not to interfere in such affairs. I call upon the international commonwealth of journalists to pay attention to those shots, and those transmissions that have recently come to public channels" - the "GHN" quotes the statement of Burjanadze.
Member of the opposition believes that the film of the events, shown on the air, was a fake, and even frames of this film do not coincide in the chronology, Burjanadze added.