- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia expects the Swiss investments2011-05-30 20:00
Today in the Georgian capital, the meeting of the head of the Swiss Confederation Micheline Calmy-Rey with the Prime Minister of Georgia Nika Gilauri took place. According to the "GHN", Swiss investments in Georgia's economy, improving of the legislative framework, the internal political situation in Georgia and the issue of Russia's accession to the World Trade Organization were discussed at the meeting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Recall, that Micheline Calmy-Rey arrived in Georgia on the eve. She has already met with President Mikhail Saakashvili.
The sides discussed the mediating role of Switzerland in the Georgian-Russian relations. In addition, another important theme of the meeting was the situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.