- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Georgian Parliament will consider the "Charter of Freedom"2011-05-31 14:31
Members of Georgian parliament today, May 31, may adopt the document entitled "Charter of Freedom".gt-en-newsitem-inside
According the "GHN", author of the document Gia Tortladze believes that its adoption will reduce the external threats to the country.
Recall, that the "Charter of Freedom" includes the "Lustration Law" and the "Patriot Act". The combined bill will regulates the information on financial transactions and bank transfers of large sums, accounting of former Soviet intelligence personnel, control of security in crowded places, and several other issues.
The "Patriot Act" is an analogue of such a document in the U.S., which includes the video surveillance of strategic objects, control of goods entering and leaving the country in the form of import and export, control of bank transfers.