- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia's budget was spent unevenly2011-05-31 15:01
The auditors of the Georgian Chamber of Control claimed on the "irregular spending"of the state budget of Georgia in 2010. According to "Business-Georgia" with reference to materials of the Chamber, on the basis of analysis of "Report on the Implementation of Budget 2010", it was found that the maximum expenditure from the budget were noted in the second half of the year. For example, in December 2010 the costs amounted up to 584 million lari.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The report also states that the new commitments taken by the government and unplanned expenses have led to the increase of money supply in the country.
Such actions of the government have a negative impact on the growth of inflation and budget deficits in Georgia, said experts of the Control Chamber.
All of this point to the necessity for new solutions in the calculation and management of the budget of the country.