- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bryza: there is no chance that USA recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-01-11 10:46
According to US Deputy Assistant Secretary, Matthew Bryza, The Charter on Strategic Partnership of Georgia and the USA implies peaceful settlement of Abkhazian and South Ossetian conflicts within internationally recognized borders of Georgia, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The interview with Bryza was broadcasted by Tbilisian TV companies.
According to the American diplomat, the USA always backed Georgian territorial integrity within internationally recognized borders of the country.
According to Bryza, there is no chance that the USA, like Russia, Nicaragua and Hamas, recognize the conflict regions of Georgia and expressed hope that no other state in the world would. In his view, the main thing is to conduct the settlement of the conflicts in peaceful and diplomatic way.
Bryza underlined that the document, signed on January 9th in Washington D.C., implies partnership and mutual assistance of the countries in the process of Georgia's joining NATO, security system reformation and democratic reforms implementation.