- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites believe Charter will deteriorate relations of Georgia and Russia2009-01-11 11:33
The Labor Party of Georgia condemned signing the Charter on strategic partnership between Georgia and the USA, Regnum informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Laborites believe that having signed this document Georgia will dramatically deteriorate relations with its traditional neighbor, Russia, and it may lead to negative repercussions.
Laborites set an initiative of signing a framework agreement with Moscow. In December they claimed that Georgia should renounce its plans of joining NATO.