- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
United Opposition plans to overthrow Saakashvili in spring2009-01-11 11:53
Georgian United Opposition intends to change the rule and conduct early elections, The Vzglyad informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«Since spring we start permanent protest actions for the change of Saakashvili regime, and we will achieve it», said Kakha Kukava, a Conservative, one of the United Opposition leaders.
According to Kukava, after consultations the opposition forces will present a plan of actions early next week.
The first protest action is expected to take place on January 25th in Tbilisi , and then the opposition coordination council members will go to regions.