- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A relative of the leader of the Labour Party of Georgia was arrested2011-06-02 13:39
Cousin of the leader of the Labour Party of Georgia Shalva Natelashvili - Tamaz was arrested and taken to an unknown place by the law enforcement officials of the republic.
According to the "PirWeli", the representatives of the party allege that the incident had occurred in the early morning of June 1. "Special squad has taken the cousin of the leader of the Labour Party Shalva Natelashvili - Tamaz Natelashvili - from his home in the village of Natakhtari and has led him in an uncertain direction" - the source of the agency in the party reported.
At the same time, representatives of the Labour Party suggest that Tamaz Natelashvili can be charged with an attempted of coup d'etat.
Recall, that after the dispersal of the protest rally near the Georgian parliament in Tbilisi, many opposition members were arrested by the authorities.