- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Swiss Foreign Minister arrives in Georgia2009-01-11 12:23
Micheline Calmy Rey, Swiss Foreign Minister, arrives today in Georgia with a two-day official visit, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian Foreign Ministry, tomorrow, on January 12th the sides will exchange notes in accordance with which Bern will represent interests of Tbilisi in Moscow.
In the course of her visit Calmy Rey will see Gori and be presented the project of dwelling for refugees from Georgian-South Ossetian conflict area, to be built in Tbilisi.
On December 12th Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, stated that Swiss Confederation would represent interests of Georgia in Russia. On December 12th the Minister said, the agreement was reached, and work on the correspondent accord would begin on December 15th .
Switzerland will also represent interests of Russia in Georgia. On December 30th 2008 Vladimir Putin, Russian PM, signed the agreement with Switzerland on representation of Russia in Georgia. To represent Russian interest in Georgia the correspondent section will be established, placed in the premises of former Russian embassy in Georgia.