- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition calls for dialog with Russia2009-01-11 13:00
Georgia needs dialog with Russia, Georgian opposition believes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gubaz Sanikidze, one of the People's Forum leaders, said that "negotiations with Russia are possible", The Vzglyad informs. In his view, the channel for interaction exists.
As for the "lost territories", Sanikidze believes that the Abkhazians should be "left in peace" for a few years.
"The main thing is to persuade Abkhazians that they should not be afraid of us", the opposition member said. "Whereas Ossetians should always be afraid of us, to let them revive", he added.
According to Sanikidze, the main problem of Georgia that it is "ruled by the enemy".
In his view, President Mikhail Saakashvili "does not love Georgia".