- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and the USA to build a new pipeline for gas transit to Europe2009-01-11 14:43
The USA and Georgia intend to build a new southern pipeline for diversification of gas supplies to Europe in order to build up physical safety of the gas flowing through Georgia to European markets.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is one of the regulations of the Charter in strategic partnership between the USA and Georgia, signed on January, 9th in Washington D.C.
The full text of the document was spread by Georgian Foreign Ministry, Gudok.RU.
According to the agreement, Georgia intends to develop cooperation with Azerbaijan and Turkey, counting many years, and having resulted in Baku-Tbilisi-Cheyhan and Baku-Supsa oil pipelines and Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum gas pipeline, further; to construct a new southern pipeline to help Georgia and all other Europe to diversify gas supplies.
Besides, relations in spheres of economy, energy, diplomacy, science, culture and security will be developed.
The Charter also implies extension of bilateral relations in working places creation and economy boost, support of economic reforms and liberalizations, further enhancement of business milieu and assistance in access to market for products and services.
According to the Charter, cooperated work will be conducted to implement programs, aimed at post-war reconstruction of Georgia, financial stabilization and reduction of poverty.