- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Prime Minister returned after treatment2009-01-11 16:37
Georgian Prime Minister, Grigol Mgaloblishvili, who was staying in Germany on treatment since December 31st , returned to Tbilisi today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On January 12th he will be ready to work, The Vzglyad informs.
According to Georgian mass media, the PM needed medical treatment after the fight with Georgian President, but there is no official confirmation to these messages.
Let us remind that news on incident between Saakashvili and Mgaloblishvili, who came to blows, appeared in end December.
The first to publish this message was The Alia. Alluding to this newspaper, Russian mass media stated Saakashvili hit the Prime Minister and then threw a cell phone at him. The motives of the incident were not announced. According to the newspaper, in reply Mgaloblishvili submitted resignation, but the President refused to meet his request.