- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Public Chamber members to visit Georgia in February2009-01-11 17:42
Members of the Russian-Georgian Public Commission from the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, intend to visit Georgia in early February, said Mamuka Areshidze, Georgian political scientist, The Vzglyad informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that Georgian delegation of public figures visited Moscow in December, when the Commission was established.
The Commission is obliged to work on restoration of the bilateral ties, severed because of the August events in the Caucasus.
The Russian delegation is expected to visit Akhalgori district of South Ossetia, where, according to data from Tbilisi, Georgian population is being oppressed.