- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval accuses Tbilisi of politicization of the gas issue2009-01-12 10:07
Murat Dzioyev, the Foreign Minster of South Ossetia, believes that Georgia politicizes the issue of gas supplies for the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia cut off Russian natural gas supplies, flowing through the territory of Georgia, in the times of aggression against South Ossetia in August 2008, and since that times it obstacles resumption of supplies under pretence of the gas pipeline damages in the territory of South Ossetia", The Vzglyad quotes the Minister.
"We checked the line for several times, and at the latest Genovese discussions officially gave written guarantees of the gas pipeline in South Ossetian territory restored long before", Dzhuoyev said.
"Gas issue is exclusively political, and Georgia doesn't try to conceal it. Georgian Parliament adopted the law on Occupied Territories, that prohibits any contacts with South Ossetia and Abkhazia, and the supposedly damaged gas pipeline is merely a way to justify themselves in front of the world community", the Minister underlined.