- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Conflict between Mgaloblishvili and Saakashvili is an “insinuation”2009-01-12 10:38
Last night in the live air of Georgian Public TV Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, called messages of a number of mass media on a supposed "serious conflict" between the President, Mikhail Saakashvili, and the Prime Minister, Grigol Mgaloblishvili "insinuations", ITAR-TASS informs. "Such messages are absolutely groundless rumours", Ugulava stated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Mgaloblishvili was working very hard in November-December, in end December he fell ill and, following doctors' recommendations, left for Germany for treatment", he said.
According to the Mayor, Mgaloblishvilli finished the treatment course in Germany, on January 11th returned to Tbilisi, on January 12th will conduct the meeting of the government.
Previously a number of Georgian and foreign mass media reported that Mgaloblishvili had supposedly submitted resignation, and Saakashvili presented Nika Gilauri, the First Vice Prime Minister, the Minister of Finance, to the position of the Prime Minister. This message was disclaimed by press offices of both government and the President a few days ago.