- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia intends to produce their own netbooks2011-06-09 13:04
Georgia intends to launch in its territory its own production of notebooks. "Georgia-News" reported about this, citing the story of TV-channel "PIC". Georgian notebooks will be produced under the brand of "A-book".
The decision to start manufacturing its own equipment of this kind was taken by the Government of Georgia. Investment in the project, according to preliminary data, will amount about two million dollars.
Future plant for production of netbooks will be based in Tbilisi. Currently the area of the future plant is under construction.