- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia repaired the gas pipeline supplying Armenia with Russian gas2009-01-12 13:59
Repair works were finished one day before the date set. Capacities of the Iran-Armenia gas pipeline for compensation of the gas arriving in the country, were not used, Day.Az informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that Shushan Sardanyan , ArmRosgazprom Press Secretary, previously stated that Russian gas supplies to Armenia will be resumed on Tuesday, January 13th.
Let us remind that on Friday, at 12: 30 a.m. (Moscow time) Georgia stopped the transit of Russian gas to the republic.
Georgian side said that the stoppage is caused with emergency repair of the damages detected 43.4-66 kilometers of Kazakh- Saguramo main gas pipeline.
A group of ArmRosgazprom specialists departed to Gardabani district to reveal the cause of stoppage at site.
Gazprom, the Russian company, expressed readiness to assist Georgian side to restore gas supplies to Armenia as soon as possible.
According to yesterday's statement of Igor Volobuyev , Gazprom spokesman, Georgia refused.
"Georgian gas transportation company thanked for the proposed assistance and said it intends to finish repair works with its own resources by January 12 at the latest ", he said.