- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian ex-Prime Minister to proclaim his version of Zurab Zhvania’s death2009-01-12 14:01
Zurab Nogaideli, the ex-PM of Georgia, has own version his predecessor's death.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the air of the First Channel Nogaideli said that he intends to proclaim it on February 3rd exactly in 4 years after Zurab Zhvania's death, Regnum informs.
Officially, his death was caused by natural gas poisoning. Besides, there were plenty of unofficial versions, including drawing the corpse from the place of murder.