- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE to check Tbilisi – Tskhinval gas pipeline2009-01-12 15:27
OSCE will participate in the check of the Tbilisi-Tskhinval gas pipeline, said Murat Dzhioyev, the Foreign Minister of South Ossetia, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On January 13th OSCE representatives together with South Ossetian specialists will check the condition of Tbilisi - Tskhinval gas pipeline. The check will be conducted to prove its good condition and groundlessness of pretences by Georgian side on damages as on the reason for Russian natural supplies to the republic stoppage, one more time".
Let us remind that Georgia cut off the gas pipeline, leading to South Ossetia, during the August war.
Gas-distributing net of the republic was severely damaged in the result of combat actions. According to the data of South Ossetian government, in October 2008 it was repaired and ready for gas supplies.