- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Switzerland exchanged notes2009-01-12 17:36
Today Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, met Micheline Calmy Rey, the Swiss Foreign Minister, staying in Tbilisi with an official visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, Grigol Vashadze and Micheline Calmy Rey discussed issues of bilateral; cooperation, latest events in Georgia, Georgian-Russian relations and issues of energy security.
After the meeting they exchanged notes on agreement between Georgia and the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland, in accordance with which Switzerland takes responsibility to protect interests of Georgia in the Russian Federation.
Switzerland will also represent interests of Russia in Georgia.