- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Minister of Economy sets forward an initiative on the structural reorganization of the Ministry2009-01-13 09:30
Lasha Zhvania, Georgian Minister of Economy, sets forward an initiative of reduction of a number of the Minister's deputies and conducting structural reorganization of the Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today in the State Chancellery Zhvania announced that at present moment he has seven deputies, but he doesn't need so many of them and suggests leaving only five deputies.
Moreover, the Minister regards structural reorganization and separation of the two departments: of monitoring and of export assistance, as necessary.
The department of monitoring will control implementation of the agreements with investors. The department of export assistance will work within the Ministry at the early stages, but later will be separated and formed as an independent structure. It will deal with issues of Georgian products export boost and search for the new outlets.