- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia resumed Russian natural gas supplies to Armenia2009-01-13 11:20
Russian gas supplies to Armenia, stopped on January 9th , are resumed, RIA-Novosti informs alluding to ArmRosgazprom press service representative.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Monday evening in Gardabani district (Georgia) specialists of Georgian gas transportation company finished repair of the damaged part of the gas pipeline, and transit to Armenia was resumed, ITAR-TASS informs.
According to the messages of Georgian side, the gas pipeline damages were caused by pressure increase and gas leak on January 9th .
Let us remind that Gazprom and ArmRosgazprom offered Georgian side assistance in repair works for soonest resumption of supplies. Georgian gas transportation company thanked for the offered assistance, but stated it intended to finish repair works by own resources to January 12th .
ArmRosgazprom representative said that at present day daily gas consumption in Armenia counts 8,5-9,0 mln cubic meters, and during the repair works the volumes were taken from underground storage.