- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian Foreign Minister called the Charter between Georgia and the USA a provocation2009-01-13 13:14
Today Sergey Shamba, the Foreign Minister of Abkhazia, called the Charter on strategic partnership between Georgia and the USA, signed on January 9th , the continuation of "insensible policy" by Georgia, The Vzglyad informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A provocative step, leading to strained relations with Russia", was his assessment of the document in the interview to the Rustavi 2. "Georgia continues its provocative policy that has already brought it deplorable results", he said.
Sergey Shamba underlined that Georgia "should think for itself how to behave in the region and live with neighbors". Georgian administration states that signing of the Charter will not be followed with construction of American military bases in the country.