- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia allocated additional funds for the development of resorts2011-06-22 16:42
The decision to increase funding LLC "Anaklia-Ganmuhturi Resort" was made by the Government of Georgia. According to the "GHN", we are talking about 2, 4 million GEL.
The funds were allocated for development of tourism infrastructure of the municipality of Zugdidi, as well as for development waterfront resort Anaklia-Ganmuhturi.
Funding is provided from the funds of the regional projects, the government noted.