- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Medoyev was appointed South Ossetian ambassador to Russia2009-01-13 15:38
Dmitry Medoyev was appointed the ambassador of South Ossetia to Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decree of his appointment was signed today by the President of South Ossetia, Eduard Kokoity, the State Committee on Information and Press informs. Previously Medoyev had occupied the position of the Plenipotentiary of the South Ossetian President in Russia.
According to the republican Foreign Ministry, the official ceremony of granting letters of credence to the President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, will be held on January 15th in Moscow.
Russia recognized Abkhazia and South Ossetia in end August, after the military conflict in South Ossetia. The only country besides Russia to recognize the republics was Nicaragua. Georgia regarded actions of Russia as annexation of Georgian territory and severed diplomatic relations with the Russian Federation.