- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia awaits first harvest of bananas2011-06-29 12:57
The first batch of bananas will in soon appear at the Georgian market. According to "Business-Georgia" the first crop of fruit, which are typical of most African countries, are now awaited in Kakheti. Experiment of a local family Getiashvili was embraced by the whole village.
Locals are hoping that the current crop will meet all expectations, and then the banana business will bring profits. The plan of the villagers is to sow plantations with banana. According to experts, in Kakheti there are favorable climatic conditions for this tropical fruit.