- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry to cooperate with Anti Crisis Council2009-01-14 13:22
Georgian Foreign Ministry will cooperate closely with the Anti Crisis Council, Day.Az informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made at the closed Council meeting in the Parliament, attended by Grigol Vashadze.
According to the Foreign Minister, at the meeting the decision to cooperate with Foreign Ministry was made. In particular, the Ministry will provide members of the Council with full information if the diplomatic service work.
Vashadze commented upon the work of the diplomatic corps and said that even in the August events and after them all the Georgian ambassadors worked excellent and heroically, with the only exception. The Minister didn't announce the name of this person.