- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition renounced the rally of January 25th2009-01-14 13:53
The protest action of the United Opposition, set for January 25th , will not be held, Kavkaz-Press informs alluding to Eka Beselia, the General Secretary of the For United Georgia party.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We decided to change the tactics and renounce the action of warning, set for January 25th. We urged the entire opposition range to start the united movement aimed to dismiss President Mikhail Saakashvili and set early presidential and parliamentary elections", she noticed.
According to Beselia, there is no time for single warning actions at the current stage: there is a need "to find more effective ways to change power", Regnum reports.