- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia disclaims Georgian message of firing at Georgian post2009-01-14 15:14
Beslan Arshba, the head of Gali district administration, disclaims Georgian messages of firing at Georgian police post near the bridge over Inguri, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There was no incident or skirmish over the latest 24 hours", Arshba said. "Perhaps, Georgian policemen were fired, but Abkhazian side has nothing to do with it, it is likely to be some inter-Georgian shoot-out ", he said.
According to Arshba, during the August events many criminals escaped from prisons, who are now robbing, kidnapping and conducting armed provocations in the regions bordering on Georgia.
He also disclaimed the statement of the Georgian side of Inguri bridge being under control of Russian troops.