- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Before March 15th opposition to demand Saakashvili’s dismissal2009-01-14 15:45
Before March 15th Georgian opposition intends to demand Mikhail Saakashvili's dismissal.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously opposition members stated they renounce the warning actions and the rally, set for January 25th , the Echo of Moscow (Ekho Moskvy) informs.
"We decided to change the tactics and renounce the action of warning, set for January 25th. We urged the entire opposition range to start the united movement aimed to dismiss President Mikhail Saakashvili and set early presidential and parliamentary elections," Eka Beselia, the General Secretary of the For United Georgia party said.
According to Beselia, there is no time for single warning actions at the current stage: there is a need "to find more effective ways to change power".
The opposition forces are working out the memorandum containing the demand of President Saakashvili's dismissal.