- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze announced conditions of cooperation with Russia2009-01-14 17:41
Today Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, said that the country is ready to sign a Charter with Russia - similar to the one signed with the USA on January 9th , but only considering some conditions, The Vzglyad informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia must accept territorial integrity, sovereignty and independence of Georgia", he said.
In this case, "I need no direct flight, I'll go to Moscow on foot", the Minister said.
Let us remind that Georgia severed diplomatic relations with Russia in August 2008, when Moscow recognized Abkhazia and South Ossetia.