- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Georgia, customers will get an exact change2011-07-05 15:09
Georgia introduce a mandatory return of change to consumers on the legislative level. "Georgia-News" reported about this, referring to the material of channel "PIC".
In case of violation of this law, individual entrepreneurs and trade objects (entities) may face a fine of 200 and 400 lari respectively.
According to most consumers, this change will not play a role in their budget and it will not help people get rich. Retail chains, in response to these legislative measures, have begun to stock small coin.