- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Karabakh conflict will be discussed in Strasbourg2011-07-05 19:06
It is expected to discuss the situation around Nagorno-Karabakh conflict at the plenary session of European Parliament in Strasbourg, which runs from 4 to 7 July. According to "Trend", European parliamentarians will listen a report of the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton on this topic.
In addition at the session they will also discuss "Arab Spring", the Polish presidency of the EU, European Parliament elections, the European budget and other issues.