- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
List of dishonest businessmen was published in Sakartvelo2011-07-08 16:24
In Georgia, another "black" list of businesses which have been carrying out their business in violation of the law, that is with false documents, was published. As the "Business-Georgia" reported, this list was compiled by experts of the Georgian Ministry of Finance Revenue Service.
The current "black list" consists of 246 people. All of them are already prosecuted.
Revenue Service has also issued a statement calling for the citizens to refrain from cooperation with enterprises of the businessmen who appeared in this "black list".