news  articles  all
rus на русском ქართულად
Friday, 28 October 2016


South Ossetia intends to sue the OSCE office in Tskhinval

2011-07-11 14:23

South Ossetia intends to sue the OSCE office in Tskhinval. 19406.jpegAs the presidential envoy to the Republic of South Ossetia on post-conflict settlement Boris Chochiev told reporters, South Ossetia intends to file a lawsuit against office of the OSCE Mission in Tskhinval. According to IA "Res", the apparat of plenipotentiary representative of the President of South Ossetia on post-conflict settlement has already started to collect all of the necessary materials.

"We have the facts proving that during the war in August 2008 representatives of the OSCE Mission in Tskhinval, has not even allowed children, who had been trying to find refuge, into the bunker of their building" - said Chochiev.

"We started to collect materials in order to sue the OSCE to the international court" - he added. This fact, of course, was reprehensible, said the Plenipotentiary.

Plenipotentiary ambassador recalled the situation when the July 5, 2011 Appeal Court of The Hague pleaded guilt of Netherlands in the deaths of three Bosnian Muslims at Srebrenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in July 1995.

"The Dutch battalion of UN peacekeepers in Bosnia and Herzegovina did not provide asylum to three Muslims, thus, it was found guilty in their deaths. Dutch peacekeepers, operating under the auspices of the UN and obliged to protect civilians, have done nothing for their safety, so they were condemned for that"- said Chochiev.

In his view, a similar situation took place in Tskhinval during the war in August 2008. "This organization has also supported the Georgian attack on South Ossetia by their silence" - concluded the presidential envoy.

Code for blog
Add: Magnolia Livejournal Reddit Google
Permanent link :
Rambler's Top100
Select spelling error with mouse and press Ctrl+Enters
Система Orphus