- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia hopes for OSCE promptitude in gas supplies for South Ossetia issue2009-01-15 16:39
Russian Foreign Ministry expects of OSCE an effective solution of the problem of gas supplies to South Ossetia, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We expect of the OSCE representative group of specialists an objective assessment of the situation and producing the proper influence on Georgian administration in order to stop this inhumane action, Russian Foreign Ministry underlined. - The promptitude of the decisions is of critical importance, considering it is mid December, and conducting discussions till spring will look merely immoral".
The Ministry mentioned that "the continuing gas blockade of South Ossetia by Georgian side in conditions of severe winter finally came in the view of international organizations".
"In the very first day of Georgian aggression, on August 8th of the last year, Tbilisi cut off the transit of Russian gas through its territory to Tskhinval", Moscow reminded.