- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Today the Tbilisi court will pass a sentence on the case of Tsotne Gamsakhurdia2011-07-13 12:53
Today, July 13, Tbilisi Court of Appeal will pass a sentence on the case of the first Georgian president's son Tsotne Gamsakhurdia.
As the "GHN" reported, the lawyer Keti Bekauri also said that in result of pleadings appointed for today, there will be given information about incidents of torture of prisoners unknown before.
In April 2010, Tsotne Gamsakhurdia, was sentenced to 9.5 years in prison for attempted premeditated murder, illegal possession and carrying of firearms. In addition, the investigation department of the Ministry of Probation, Penal Jurisdiction and Legal Aid of Georgia brought a charge against him.