- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov thanked Obama for his help on Karabakh issue2011-07-14 11:38
On the eve, Barack Obama has thanked the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov who is on a visit to Washington. As reported by "Trend", in particula,r the head of the White House has thanked the Russian side for its efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
In addition, Obama has once again underlined that the U.S. commitment, as co-chair of OSCE Minsk Group, must help the sides to reach agreement on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
Recall that the conflict between the two South Caucasus countries occured in 1988.