- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Europeans are beginning to verify the Georgian media2011-07-14 18:14
In Sakartvelo, there begins a large-scale monitoring of Georgian media at the initiative of the Programme of the European Union and the UN UNDP. As the "GHN" reported, the monitoring procedure will be carried out by seven NGOs, the procedure will affect both central and regional media. Details of this monitoring will be announced later. Monitoring will affect a number of economic and social aspects of the Georgian press.
As expected, the results of this research will be presented in October this year.